My Child > Administration
Timetable and calendar
The My Child pre-school is open all day and offers extracurricular activities, from September to June. The school day is from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday, according to cantonal regulations. Families can make use of the before-school hours, dropping children off at 7.30 am and after-school hours, collecting them by 6.00 pm. During the canton school holidays and on Wednesday afternoons, the My Child school remains active but attendance is not compulsory for parents who request it.
The school calendar is updated on a yearly basis in September.
Fee and subscription
07,30/09,00 - 15,30/16,00
07,30/09,00 - 16,00/18,00
Reistration fee (except for Medacta employees): Chf 200.--/year
- The registration fee is for one year. This is concluded with the completion of the registration contract and with payment of the corresponding amount of CHF 200.00. This fee will not be reimbursed if the child is withdrawn from school or does not attend school. The child is only considered registered at the school when the corresponding amount has been paid.
- The payment of the annual school fee is divided into three advance instalments.
- The fee includes toiletries, linen and meals.
- If two or more siblings attend My School at the same time, the second child gets a 20% discount of the fees.
- The hourly fee of CHF 20.00/hour will be invoiced for each additional hour or part of an hour over the agreed subscription.